Southern Bio-Recovery, Inc. We restore peace of mind.
Protect your staff, your family’s financial outlook, your reputation and your business. Have your restaurant professionally cleaned and sanitized by Southern Bio-Recovery, Inc..
Our trained and licensed technicians can help maintain your high standards at your restaurant or restore sanitation levels after a poor inspection rating.
Call Southern Bio-Recovery, Inc. at 404-952-3228 within the Greater Atlanta Community or 1-888-900-2624 throughout Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee and Northern Florida.
We are available and can be of service to you and your community 24 hours a day, every day of the year and we can even help you negotiate with your insurance company so that you can focus on your food and your clients.
In the restaurant business it’s not just location, location, location. A restaurant lives or dies by its reputation for good food, good service and clean, sanitary conditions. The first two can dampen a customer’s desire to try out the establishment but a poor rating from health officials can close the doors. Signs of rodents, roaches or flies, or even lingering foul odors can also mean the loss of your hard work and financial investment.
Food-borne illnesses can even result in costly lawsuits for a restaurant. According to the Center for Disease Control the most common food-borne illnesses are:
- Campylobacter – a bacterium that can be spread from surfaces that have been contaminated by raw chicken. Symptoms include fever, diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
- Salmonella – a bacterium that can be spread through poor food-handling practices. Symptoms include a fever, diarrhea and abdominal cramps and can lead to life-threatening infections.
- E coli – a bacterium that is consumed by humans through food or water that has been contaminated with microscopic particles of cow feces. Symptoms include a fever, bloody diarrhea and painful abdominal cramps but not much fever. Results can be kidney failure, anemia and even death.
- Calicivirus or Norwalk-like Virus – a common cause of foodborne illness but rarely diagnosed and often referred to commonly by customers as ‘food poisoning’. Spread from one contaminated person to another and is usually a result of poor food-handling practices by kitchen help or wait staff. Symptoms include: vomiting and diarrhea that lasts for about two days.
- Hepatitis A and Strep throat are less common but have also been known to be transmitted to humans through food because of poor handling by kitchen and wait staff.
Sometimes it’s what you can’t see that can harm your customers and your investment. Prevent any problems by calling Southern Bio-Recovery, Inc. so that your restaurant won’t just appear clean, you’ll know it’s been sanitized by our state of the art equipment such as the Low Volume Fogger for EPA registered disinfectants or our Steam-Injection Machines that will disinfect every surface.
Call us today at 404-952-3228 within the Greater Atlanta Community or 1-888-900-2624 throughout Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee and Northern Florida.